The use of the Scorecast Platforms implies full knowledge, respect and acceptance of the T&Cs described below.
Any use of the Scorecast Platforms implies acceptance of these T&Cs by the User without any reservation or restriction. When registering, each user accepts these T&Cs by ticking the box:” I acknowledge that I have read and understood the T&Cs and I accept them ”.
In the event that the User does not accept all or part of these terms, he is asked to refrain from using the Scorecast Platforms.
Administrator : refers to anyone organizing a sports competition on the Scorecast Platforms.
Contents : Refers to any writing or media published by Users on the Scorecast Platforms.
Cookies : refers to a small file that records information relating to the navigation of a computer, smartphone or tablet on a site.
Interactive Spaces : Refers to any space on the Scorecast Platforms that allows Users to post Content.
Personal Data : refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as, in particular, the name, the first name, the email address, the telephone number, bank details, etc. (in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
Hypertext link : Refers to any element that allows, by clicking on it, to access content on a website other than the Scorecast Platforms.
Scorecast platforms : Refers to the site https://app.scorecast.fr/ As well as the Scorecast and Scorecast Business iOS and Android mobile apps.
Scorecast SAS : refers to the simplified joint stock company Scorecast, which owns and operates the Scorecast Platforms.
Token : Refers to a series of characters assigned to the Administrator to allow him to invite Users to join the competition he has organized.
URL : Refers to the address of a hypertext site or page on the Internet.
User : refers to anyone connecting, using, and participating in competitions on the Scorecast Platforms.
Scorecast SAS is a simplified joint stock company registered in France in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 851 890 749, whose head office is located at 31 rue de Chanzy in Paris (75011).
The Scorecast Platforms are intended to organize one or more forecasting competitions between friends, family, colleagues or others.
Users can join either public sports competitions or competitions organized by an Administrator in which they play within a private network.
After registering, the User can either create a competition (3.1) or join a competition (3.2).
In any event, the user directly consents to receive a newsletter sent via the email address provided when registering, from which he can freely unsubscribe.
By creating a competition, the User obtains the status of Administrator, and then has the choice between:
- Create a prediction competition based on the complete calendar of an official competition;
- Create a personalized forecasting competition (choice of sport, choice of calendar, etc.).
Once the competition is created, the Administrator has an invitation URL and a Token, which he will use to invite participants to the competition.
Once the invitation has been accepted and their account has been created, new Users can start playing.
As the organizer of the competition, the Administrator acts as a moderator and ensures that the competition takes place in the best conditions.
The User has the option of directly joining a public prediction competition open to all, based on an official sports competition, or a private competition organized by an Administrator, via an invitation URL or a Token.
The Scorecast Platforms are in principle accessible to Users at any time, but for their own management, Scorecast SAS reserves the right to:
- Suspend, interrupt, or limit access to all or part of the Scorecast Platforms;
- Delete any information that may disrupt its operation or that conflicts with French or international legislation;
- Suspend the use of Scorecast Platforms for technical reasons.
Interactive Spaces are available to Users on the Scorecast Platforms, who may freely publish Content there.
Scorecast SAS does not guarantee the accuracy of the Content posted by Users on the Scorecast Platforms and cannot be held responsible for the trust placed in such Content or its author.
The User is solely responsible for the Content that he posts online and guarantees Scorecast SAS against all claims, based directly or indirectly on these comments.
He is prohibited from publishing his Personal Data or that of third parties there.
Users must under no circumstances publish obscene, threatening, offensive, racist, or even defamatory information or comments and, where appropriate, Scorecast SAS reserves the right to invoke the civil and/or criminal liability of Users.
More generally, the User is prohibited from publishing Content that is contrary to the law or likely to be prejudicial to the legitimate interests of Scorecast SAS or third parties.
Scorecast SAS reserves the right, if it considers it appropriate, to delete all or part of the Content published by Users, without prior notice and without the User being able to file a claim in this respect.
All brands, logos and other distinctive signs reproduced on the site are the exclusive property of their owners and are protected as such by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code.
Scorecast SAS holds the rights to use the other elements accessible on the site, including the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software that it has created and designed.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the Scorecast Platforms, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of Scorecast SAS.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
The personal data that is collected by the Scorecast Platforms when creating the User's account is as follows:
- E-mail address.
The User provides this information with full knowledge of the facts. When the User connects to the Scorecast Platforms, the following may be collected:
- the URL of the links through which the user accessed the site https://app.scorecast.fr/
- The user's access provider.
When using the site https://app.scorecast.fr/ Using Facebook Connect or Apple Connect, the only data retrieved and stored is the email address provided by Facebook or Apple in order to create and access the User Account.
The Personal Data collected from Users is intended to provide Scorecast Platforms' services and improve them.
More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access to Scorecast Platforms by the User;
- Use of Scorecast Platforms by the User;
- Management of the operation and optimization of Scorecast Platforms;
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the User;
- Information to the User about the possibility of communicating with other users of
- Implementation of user assistance;
- Management of possible disputes with Users;
- Sending a newsletter.
Personal Data may be shared with third parties in the following cases:
- If required by law, Scorecast SAS may transmit data to respond to claims brought against Scorecast SAS or one of its partners and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- If Scorecast SAS is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset sale or receivership proceeding, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, Users would be informed.
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, Users have the following rights:
- They can update the data that concerns them by logging into their account and configuring the settings of this account.
- If the personal data held by Scorecast is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- They can delete their account, by going to their profile and then to the RGPD tab and clicking on “Close my account”. No going back will be possible because all the user's data will be deleted after clicking on this button. Note that information shared with other Users, such as Content posted on Interactive Areas, may remain visible to the public on the Scorecast Platforms, even after their account has been deleted;
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data collected and processed by our application. We are committed to protecting this data from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We use appropriate security technologies and procedures to protect personal data from potential threats. We are also in compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data.
Scorecast cannot be held liable in the event of a failure, failure, difficulty or interruption of operation preventing access to the Scorecast Platforms or any of its functionalities.
The connection equipment used by the User is under his sole responsibility, so he must take all appropriate measures to protect it and protect his own data.
Scorecast SAS is not responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to the User, third parties and/or their equipment as a result of their connection or use of the Scorecast Platforms, so that the User waives any action against Scorecast SAS as a result.
If Scorecast SAS were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure as a result of the use of Scorecast Platforms by a User, it would be free to take action against the latter to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and expenses that could result from this procedure.
The Scorecast Platforms contain a number of Hypertext Links to other sites, set up with the permission of Scorecast SAS.
However, Scorecast SAS is not able to verify the content of the sites visited in this way, and will therefore not assume any responsibility for this fact.
The establishment of any Hypertext Links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, without prior written authorization from Scorecast SAS.
Scorecast SAS is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify its decision in any way.
If Scorecast SAS grants its authorization, it would in any case only be temporary and could be withdrawn at any time, without the need to provide justification.
In all cases, any link must be removed at the request of Scorecast SAS.
Browsing the Scorecast Platforms may cause the installation of Cookie (s) on the User's computer, smartphone or tablet, but the User can however configure his hardware to refuse their installation.
All information collected will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic on the Scorecast Platforms, to develop their design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service offered.
Refusing to install a Cookie may result in the impossibility of accessing certain services.
- Restriction, temporarily or permanently, of access to the Scorecast Platforms;
- Initiation of legal proceedings;
- Definitive closure of the competition (s) of which he is an Administrator;
- Definitive termination of his user account.